Survey 2.0 Office Hours - Monday, Dec. 9, 1 p.m. PST

• 2 December 2019
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hello everyone! Following up on our recent Survey 2.0 webinar, we will be hosting an Office Hours session dedicated solely to Survey 2.0 questions.

Submit your questions below as replies to this post, and we'll address them during our session at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET.

There is no need to register for the sessions. If you have a question, please post below or join the meeting. I will go in order of posts below or joining the session. Thanks!

Conference Details (GoTo Meeting):

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/493151677

You can also dial in using your phone.

United States: +1 (872) 240-3412

Access Code: 493-151-677

5 replies

Is there a way to have a multi-select picklist or multi select Dropbox type question write data into one field with the multi values being comma separated? Whenever I select either of those data types every single one of our question options is an individual field that is Boolean value. This causes tons of challenges presenting the data in a consumable method. Any best practices or suggestions?

Use case: we do an internal renewal survey to our CSMs that our Renewal team views. E.g 

Why do you feel this is an at risk renewal? 

* Customer isn't seeing ROI

* Recent leadership change

* Low Usage

* Low CSM engagement

It would be great to have one field that had the selections the CSM selects that had the values comma separated.

Thanks!

How will the survey data structure change between 1.0 to 2.0, is there any documentation on this?

Badge +2

Hi @spencer_engel, I know this one is for surveys, but wanted to post this somewhere before I forget, it’s for the next general office hours. 

I’m working on a snap shot of the scorecard to the MDA for a specific date. So far loaded ob completed date and 1 measure 45-60 Onboarding Satisfaction Score - do I need to load separate actions for each measure (because I’m filtering for the measure type on each action)? Or is there a better way to do this? Would be great if I can get some guidance before office hours, otherwise see you there!

Si-BDnfGj0ZvDELOsN49gRVv8bLOb_hhjVecE1IUIUGSxKPFG_WN-0BRXd00d_gns5z2WzU_S7Gb-Rg0tUIEO3SSFD6mSoFBde4b2-hG1vuAcVXX_dSqQNTfOwQTfbSyu4ehY3U1

nbOB7N3oTLOu2MbQGVqjNCniZIMI1ZpIhun873KTM2vapeBCTRllMfLlMMl3y-eZdt0xP-_r3aTkpVjNq56ZPG8jfD_h93F1arnMilBImN7_jwasAowdp_0fMsYP09QRRqw8chOI

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi @spencer_engel, I know this one is for surveys, but wanted to post this somewhere before I forget, it’s for the next general office hours. 

I’m working on a snap shot of the scorecard to the MDA for a specific date. So far loaded ob completed date and 1 measure 45-60 Onboarding Satisfaction Score - do I need to load separate actions for each measure (because I’m filtering for the measure type on each action)? Or is there a better way to do this? Would be great if I can get some guidance before office hours, otherwise see you there!

Si-BDnfGj0ZvDELOsN49gRVv8bLOb_hhjVecE1IUIUGSxKPFG_WN-0BRXd00d_gns5z2WzU_S7Gb-Rg0tUIEO3SSFD6mSoFBde4b2-hG1vuAcVXX_dSqQNTfOwQTfbSyu4ehY3U1

nbOB7N3oTLOu2MbQGVqjNCniZIMI1ZpIhun873KTM2vapeBCTRllMfLlMMl3y-eZdt0xP-_r3aTkpVjNq56ZPG8jfD_h93F1arnMilBImN7_jwasAowdp_0fMsYP09QRRqw8chOI

@ml2019 You can post this on our Tuesday thread instead https://community.gainsight.com/events-office-hours-8/us-admin-office-hours-tuesday-session-12-10-19-1-p-m-pst-pre-session-thread-37176

Badge +2

@spencer_engel , it’s  moved to Tuesdays, thanks! I’d remove it from here but don’t see the option.