Link to Knowledge Article in CTA

Related products: CS Cockpit & Playbooks

Is there a way to link a Salesforce Knowlege Article to a CTA?  We load tasks to our CTAs but it would be helpful to auto link a Knowledge article that could give the assignee more training information.  
Thanks for your suggestion. We are currently looking at having more structure data for tasks (e.g. email tasks) and this feedback is very helpful. Would you mind if I reach out to you once we have more details here? Thanks
This is a feature I would also find extremely beneficial.
Hi Guarav,

Gainsight has a character limit for playbook tasks so we cannot always enter all the information and training materials necessary to complete the tasks.  If we could add a knowledge article link to the CTA that would help adoption.

Thanks,

Ellen
Hi Ellen, 

If you have static link that you could add to a playbook task then you should be able to do that now since all urls in task descriptions will be hyperlinked. Does this solve your problem? 
We are finding this to be a limitation for our needs as well. We would like to be able to link tasks in Playbooks to a Knowledge Article in Salesforce. What I have heard is that there is not a static URL address for these knowledge articles.

Also wish that there was a rich text editor for the task/playbook description and a larger character limit. Very much limits the usability of the functionality and encourages toggling to a different environment/knowledge repository.