C360 banner customization

Related products: None

My company uses a customer identifier called context ID in addition to a client name.  This is not a 1:1 mapping, as some clients have multiple context IDs.  We want to include the client ID to the banner at the top of the C-360 so the CSM can easily identify who they are working with.
Hi Angela,

I'd like to understand your use case a little bit more - in an instance where a client name had multiple context IDs, which context ID would you want to appear at the top of the page?

Also, have you considered whether or not your use case is a fit for Gainsight Relationships? https://support.gainsight.com/Product_Documentation/Customers_and_Relationships/Overview/Relationshi...
Thanks for the response.  Whichever context ID the CSM is looking at should appear at the top of the C360 page.  If we use relationships, they will likely be for products which can vary among accounts ... I am not sure how that would apply to having the context ID in the banner.  The context ID is like a customer number that both the customer and our company uses to identify their instance of athenahealth.  The customer uses it to log in and we use it to track everything from users to cases and invoices.  All client contact areas at athenahealth use the context ID to communicate with clients, this number is not unique to the CSMs.  The account names can be very similar, and the context ID quickly confirms we are accessing the correct tables.  
Gotcha. How are you creating customers in Gainsight? 

Is a unique customer = client name + context ID

or

is a unique customer = context ID

or 

other?
I think it is other :)  We are not creating new customers in Gainsight, but moving them from Salesforce.  We have an account ID we use as the unique identifier from Salesforce.
Hi Angela - I'd like to set up a call to understand your use case a little closer. Could you drop me an email at dahrens at gainsight dot com?