How do you re-order pages in a Survey?

Related products: None

I have been working on a survey that uses pages to separate out branched questions. In this process, I've tweaked the flow of things and would like to re-order the pages. Unfortunately, I am not seeing how that can be done. 

Any guidance here?

Separately, Is there an easy way to move a question from one page to another?

All in all, I want to avoid recreating a bunch of things. Thanks!
Fun fact follow-up: If you delete a page in a survey, the questions from that page are moved up to the next highest page automatically!! Not at all ideal, but can help in some situations. Still, would love to hear how others are accomplishing this sort of thing.
I guess the better question here is how to move a survey question to a different page. I have a question with 12 answers that are all linked to individual follow ups (so 13 questions). I'd rather not have to rebuild them all simply under a new page. 

Help?
Hi,

Currently it is not possible in surveys. We are looking at a major redesign in surveys in the future releases and would definitely add this to our use cases to address.

Thanks

Abhishek S
Hi Ben, Your point makes complete sense. I am changing this post into idea post.
I just ran into this problem. I decided to add more branching after adding other pages and now I have to recreate most of my survey because I can't change the page order. Definitely frustrating. 
Yes!  Just ran into this too.  Decided I wanted to split one page in the middle of my survey into 2 separate pages, and now I have to re-build half the survey.