Solved

More Information in CoPilot Analytics

• 27 October 2015
  • 7 replies

I'd love to see some more information in the Analytics tab in CoPilot. For example, I can see that my outreach skipped over 11 people, but I do not know who those people are.

I can hover over the number 11 to see that 8 have bounced, and 3 have previously unsubscribed, but I do not know who those 8 and 3 are. I cannot seem to find this information anywhere in CoPilot, either.

It'd be great to be notified of the skipped customers. If this data could be brought back into Salesforce, that'd be a real life-saver!
icon

Best answer by sundar 29 October 2015, 09:51

View original

7 replies

Hi Rebecca you should be able to build a report in Gainsight's Report Builder with the source object being Email Logs.  

From there you can list Contacts and add a filter to look at specific batch names (using the filter Batch Name = INPUT BATCH NAME).  If you want to take this a step further, you can write back values to the Contact record using the Rules Engine's Load to SFDC object action.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Userlevel 5
You can look at the contacts / customers who are skipped in the attachment you received after outreach run.

For scheduled runs, make sure you key-in your email address in the schedule screen.

You can't view that in UI because Gainsight does not store how many are skipped for each outreach run as of now.
I sent a Copilot email a week or so ago.  When I go to the Copilot Analytics it says that some customers opened the email multiple times.  Is it really true that we sent 1 email to a customer (1 contact) and they opened it 13 times? 
Hi Ellen, the Copilot Analytics section does not count opens as unique which would explain why there are high open rates.  
Thanks, Scott.  So the same person clicked on the email 13 times?  I just want to make sure I share the appropriate information with our stakeholders.  Thanks!
It could be that scenario.  The other thing that's possible is someone forward the email and it was subsequently opened.
That makes sense.  Thank you!