One of the topics we discussed was Driving Advocacy. Here are a few of the questions that we discussed:
- What creative things have you implemented to drive advocacy?
- What about your customer experience creates advocates?
- How do you leverage your customer advocates?
- What points in the lifecycle or touches do you identify advocates?
- How do you track advocacy events?
- Do you expire advocacy events them after a certain period of time?
- Do you educate your customers on how they can create advocates in their businesses? (e.g. channel or B2B)
- How are others building their advocate groups without use of a community/software platform?
- What ways have you found to be most useful in keeping them engaged?