Aha! and Gainsight

Related products: CS Data Management & Integrations

Wondering if anyone has worked with Aha! and Gainsight.   It looks like they have an integration with SF, and was wondering if anyone had successfully used SF as a bridge between GS and Aha!  We have a product feedback process in Timeline in GS, and are looking for a way to get that data into Aha!  Thanks!
I am following.

I too have a need for this and need to make it visible. 
Following! Would love to learn details on a successful implementation and do one as well.
Same here! 
Would love to hear about this as well. We’d really like to integrate the two and hear about successes and challenges others have faced.
Would anyone be willing to share how their Product team is integrating with their CS team and/or how Product Management is using Gainsight (either via a license or using Gainsight data in some other way)?
We're providing our product teams with an export of our Product Feedback timeline activity on a monthly basis.  Ideally, we're looking for a way to potentially have that info instead feed into Aha! directly.
Our CS teams will capture feedback on behalf of our customers and present that data to our Product teams through regularly scheduled review meetings and roadmap discussions.
We are in the process of implementing the Aha/SFDC integration package (actually just installed the package into Prod today) It seems the data is a one-way sync from Aha to Salesforce (the OAuth is setup from Aha using SFDC credentials), so I don't think the data you enter into Timeline can be synced up to Aha using this integration.

The integration calls Aha Ideas and allows you to browse, create, and upvote ideas through the Ideas portal, by clicking a button embedded in a VF page on the Account, Opp, or Case. We are hoping we can add this VF page onto the Gainsight C360 page to replicate the native SF experience
Ah!  Thanks.  Good to know.  I'll pass that along as well.
So I'm guessing you have a specific activity type for Product Feedback or a field that is triggered if the notes have Product Feedback?

What other mechanisms does your Product team use to gather and categorize and prioritize product feedback requests?
Correct.  We have a specific activity type for Product Feedback.  They also do user experience sessions and capture feedback that way.

I would like this integration too. We’re just starting to use the SF to Aha integration.

Hello everyone,

We are planning to build a direct integration with Aha! very soon. Which will be a bi-directional sync. A CSM will be able to create an Enhancement Request on behalf of their customer in Gainsight. This will be pushed to Aha and then when a Product Manager takes some action on that request we will be able to send additional data points (status, release date, PM working on it, etc.) back into Gainsight.

If this feature adds value, I am looking forward to speaking with you directly to understand some additional use cases. Do let me know @heather_hansen @dbowen 

@rahul_prayakarao  We’d love to hear more about what you are thinking. We recently purchased PX as well and are rolling it out in our products.  PX has a feedback feature in the knowledge bot. It would be great if that feature integrated with our Aha instance. Then customer feedback could come right from the product at the time a user is thinking of it, and then, we’d also be able to display that in CS with the status updates, etc. from Aha!

We are using Aha and Salesforce integration and actions are being taken directly in Aha portal.
As long as the SSO is active we have an internal portal where CS can view the ideas, upvote etc directly in Aha interface. This allows both CS and Sales to put in feedback irrespective of how they access - via Salesforce or GS.
We simply use the objects in Salesforce to report in C360 on the Aha ideas.

Has anyone does anything different for this integration recently?

Hello everyone,

We are planning to build a direct integration with Aha! very soon. Which will be a bi-directional sync. A CSM will be able to create an Enhancement Request on behalf of their customer in Gainsight. This will be pushed to Aha and then when a Product Manager takes some action on that request we will be able to send additional data points (status, release date, PM working on it, etc.) back into Gainsight.

If this feature adds value, I am looking forward to speaking with you directly to understand some additional use cases. Do let me know @heather_hansen @dbowen 

@rahul_prayakarao If you're looking for more feedback, feel free to reach out. Our product team is using Aha! and feature requests from users/customers are mostly filed via our CSMs.

@rahul_prayakarao , 

Do you have any update on this enhancement? 

Will there be a beta program similar to ProductBoard?

@steokeogh Aha integration might go live in Q1/Q2 timeframe. We are not sure if we want to do a beta for this. I will share that information in this thread when a final decision is made.

We use AHA as well and will very excited when this rolls out!  If you decide to do Beta first, we’d love to be part of it.

Sure @vramirez . Made a note of it.

Hi all, for those of you anxiously awaiting our Aha! integration, please note this is delayed by one business day and will be deployed this Monday, May 15th instead of today. 

Hi all, for those of you anxiously awaiting our Aha! integration, please note this is delayed by one business day and will be deployed this Monday, May 15th instead of today. 

Converted this thread to an Idea for you to mark as ‘Implemented’ when feature hits prod @rahul_prayakarao :) 

Updated idea statusNo StatusIN DEVELOPMENT

Updated idea statusNo StatusIN DEVELOPMENT