Exclude Participants of one Advanced Outreach from another

Related products: None

For background, we run a series of one-time Advanced Outreaches, one after the other. We have contacts that may be attached to multiple types of accounts, which we define in our Power Lists. Essentially, we don't want to send the same customer multiple NPS surveys because they're on multiple accounts in different segments (Power Lists).

Currently, the best way to exclude contacts from an Advanced Outreach is to manually put in a CSV of contacts we've already reached out to in the previous AOs in the series. 

It would be awesome if we could select another Advanced Outreach as a list of contacts to exclude from the current AO.
Hi Drew,

Can't you do this by querying the AO Participants object?

That is, in AO #2, part of its Bionic Query would be to pull AO Participants from AO #1.
Hi Drew,

Seth is spot on with respect to the suggestion for using Advanced outreach participants as the source object and get the participants.

You can apply filters to get the Survey Resptrue , Recipient Email Address and Advanced Outreach Name etc to get the list of participants you want to exclude.

Thanks

Abhishek S
We get around this by writing back to a field on the contact in Salesforce. We've got a "Last CX Survey Date" written to the Contact record, and I have a rule running daily in GS, based on the Email Logs MDA table, that looks at all emails sent from my survey outreaches yesterday, and writes the date to the Contact record. Then we exclude any contacts with a "Last CX Survey date" within X days from each survey outreach.

We're in the process of transitioning from sending surveys from Qualtrics through Salesforce, so with two systems, I wanted to be sure we weren't double-sending anything. 
Abhishek,

Is there a limit to the number or records that can be used in an exclusion list?