Ability to have multiple drafts in Migration

Related products: None

Was working with a customer who mentioned the following idea -- It would be great to have the ability to have multiple drafts in migration -- Currently, the migration package does not have the ability to have multiple drafts in it to migrate functionality to production. This is problematic for our team. Our use case is that our team has multiple developers so it would be helpful to have multiple drafts so each developer can put together their own migration package to ensure smooth delivery. The volume of stories we deliver does not make it feasible for all developers to add into one migration package as it makes it very complicated to deal with any failures.

@johnheintschel Thanks for posting it here! I am redirecting this to the product team for more visibility. 

Hi @johnheintschel 

Thank you for reaching out.

Could you give me more details on what a migration package is? Is XOrg being used for migrations?

Currently, we allow admins to save multiple drafts in the migration tool (XOrg). Would this help the developers here?

Thank you

Preethi

Hi @johnheintschel 

Could you give me more details on what a migration package is? Is XOrg being used for migrations?

Currently, we allow admins to save multiple drafts in the migration tool (XOrg). Would this help the developers here?

Thank you

Preethi

@johnheintschel we need your inputs here to proceed further. 

@johnheintschel we need your inputs here to proceed further. Please leave your inputs here.

Hi @johnheintschel 

Thank you

Preethi

@johnheintschel we need your inputs here to proceed further.