Solved

Can you report on participants added to an AO and group by added month/quarter?

Badge
  • Shoshin
  • 314 replies
I want to allow for a quick calculation of response rate across multiple Advanced Outreaches. I have already reported on survey submissions across all the AOs in the group, but I am struggling with reporting on participants that were in them. I tried making a report on the "AO Participants" object, and "AO Participant Activity". Neither of these allow me to toggle the date grouping to be by month or quarter. 

Anyone know of a way to do this?

Thank you!
icon

Best answer by abhishek_sivaraman 23 May 2018, 16:41

View original

5 replies

Badge
What a useful dashboard this would be for reporting to our management on the performance of our campaigns!
Hi Ben,

Agree that this would be great. We do have survey send date,survey responded field in AO participant which can help you to do this calculation of response rate. Essentially , you need to get the list of all participants whose survey send date is between X days and the survey responded equals true. This should help you calculate the overall survey response rate across all AOs.

The only catch here is that unfortunately , we do not support summarize by for datetime fields at this point in reporting(for certain set of objects) which will not help you to do a reporting to see this summarized by weekly, monthly etc. I will get more details on plans for addressing this and update here.

Thanks

Abhishek S
Badge
Thanks Abhishek! This makes sense. 

One clarification: can you confirm this will only count a participant ONCE even if both the initial AO email and the follow-up both contain a survey? I am really looking to do responses / participants.
Badge
Also, thanks for looking the date group reporting. It seems like MDA data does not have that capability, but SFDC data does...
Yes Ben. It will be unique for a participant. So , it should solve the use case you are looking for.