Data space better UI visibility and OR condition in Filters

Related products: CS Reports & Dashboards

In data space, while traversing from one object to another we display the lookup field names but not the base object names.Can we also display base object names for a better understanding. I have attached sample example in screenshot

In filter condition, currently we support only 'AND' condition. Can we also have 'OR' criteria to be added as well.
Completely agree with Advanced logic support 'or'. Not sure I understand the other topic. For Full Name, doesn't path below highlight the objects? In this case CTA Group -> Relationship --> Division Success Manager?
In the above example CTA Group is base object which has field called Relationship that has a lookup on GSRelationship. In GSRelationship object we have field called Division Success Manager which has lookup on User from where we are pulling the Full name. In the whole traversing process we display only the lookup field names but not the objects on which it has a lookup. Eg can we show Division Success Manager (User) so that we can understand from where Full name is coming
Are you suggesting path should be

CTA Group -> Relationship --> Division Success Manager --> User --> Full Name. 

personally I think the way we have it as more logical even though it does not represent ever hop of the physical representation. The Full Name is on top so that would redundant. 

I do think there is scenario where it's not obvious when pick and ID field. That's already a JIRA ticket
New IdeaDiscovery