US Admin Office Hours (Tuesday session) - 4/28/20 1 p.m. PST - Pre-session Thread

• 28 April 2020
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hello everyone! This thread is for our Tuesday Admin Office Hours session, which will be held Tuesday, April 28, 2020. Submit your questions below as replies to this post, and we'll address them during our session at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET.

Please note we are using a new conference line. Details are below. There is no need to register for the sessions. If you have a question, please post below or join the meeting. I will go in order of posts below or joining the session. Thanks!

Conference Details (Zoom): 

Join Zoom Meeting

ID: 93972497920
Password: F7msaSQ3

‪(US) +1 877-853-5257‬

‪(IN) +91 0008000401530‬

7 replies

Badge

Is it possible to sync over attachments into Gainsight? We want to pull in our contracts that are stored as attachments in SF into GS. Wanted to talk through this in greater detail to see if it’s possible

Thanks!

Badge +3

Hey Spencer– have a couple of questions about survey participants: 

1. I have a survey being sent through email assist. If CSMs send the survey through cockpit, everything works as expected. But if CSMs copy the survey link and send through a different email client, responses don’t seem to get logged in Gainsight (presumably, because Account/Company and Contact/Person variables are missing). Question is, should I still be able to see unmapped survey responses somewhere? 
  2. Is it possible to setup an event for survey participants to use in JO for CSM email notifications if the survey is not being sent via JO? 
Badge +2

Hi Spencer, I have a report not showing results that I would expect in the R360, I just configured it but am not sure I did it correctly, can we take a look?

Badge

Adding Quotes to CTA objects

Badge

Hey Spencer, 

Let me know if you have time during your office hours today to help troubleshoot a rule which had been running successfully and failed last night and then again during my manual run today.  Also, with this rule the primary objective is to push the Relationship Id to one of our MDA subject areas and it seems to be taking quite a few days from the GS Created Date for the Relationship to populate which might have something to do with how long it takes within GS to create the Relationship, along w/ rule timing, and then push that value to the MDA subject area.

Just let me know if your hour is full and I’ll submit a ticket to GS support.

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi Spencer, I won’t be able to join till 4:30, but I do have a question.  We have a widget on the 360 called PCN notes where CSM’s can keep notes regarding customer’s plants.  We have another widget called Plant locations.  In an effort to streamline the user experience, we want to put the Locations report in the PCN notes widget.  one problem, they pull from separate objects and i cant simply add it.  I need assistance getting a report that can be added to the widget.  Thank you.

Hello!

Scores not pulling in through a rule after a Transformation.