Solved

Copilot - Unsubscribers

If a customer unsubscribes to an outreach, does that prevent them from receiving future outreach emails or just that same outreach if sent a second time (ex. sent the next quarter)?
icon

Best answer by abhishek_sivaraman 16 August 2018, 11:42

View original

10 replies

Also curious about this - would love to know how this gets logged back in salesforce or not, too.
Badge
Chris, if a customer unsubscribes from CoPilot outreach, it prevents them from getting all future outreaches from CoPilot.

Kate, it does not get logged back into SFDC, at this time, but I believe that is somewhere on our roadmap for later this year. 
Hi Kate - while this list doesn't get logged back into SF, you can use the Gainsight Report Builder to get a list of customers who have unsubscribed to outreaches sent via CoPilot. The subject area to build this report is "Unsubscribed Emails".
Userlevel 5
Kate, You can setup a rule to push this data back into Salesforce using Unsubscribed Emails as source and Contact object as destination via Load to SFDC action in Rules Engine
Hey Chris,

I recently started going through all of the unanswered

or unresolved problems and questions here. Was checking to see if this

has been resolved or if it is an ongoing issue/question?

Thanks,

-Evan
Evan,

All good here, thanks for checking on this, I appreciate it.

Chris
Userlevel 3
Badge +2
Is this rule in Vault?
It will be added within the next couple weeks!
Hi team,

Is there an ETA when this feature gets added? Or when the rule will be added in Vault?
Hi Michael,

We are working on opt out enhancements and allow customers to load to unsubscribed emails and use unsubscribed emails in rules to Load to SFDC via rules. The tentative timeline will be 4 to 5 months. 

For the rule to be added to vault, the timeline is not available at this point. It will be beyond that.

Thanks

Abhishek S