Survey Question Formatting

Related products: None

Would love to have more formatting options for survey questions and answers.  For example - Currently, I can’t bold in the question, and I don’t have the option to use colors in the answers unless I do it as an inline question.  Even if we just had the option to do a color guide above other questions like the one available for NPS.

@heather_hansen looks like using HTML to format the question works, but not for the response.

Note that the HTML for the survey question was being finicky if you wanted to bold different text throughout the question.

I did <b>bolding</b> to produce the bolded question title. I also tried using the keyboard shortcut cmnd+b and it worked, but then when you “saved” the edited question, then went back in to edit it again, it disappeared the next time, so it’s not reliable

@sarahmiracle I tried your keyboard shortcut with the same results.  Looks like the html coding did work.  🙂. Thank you!

Hi Team,

It would be good if Gainsight comes up with more customizable surveys so that it enhances the end user experience.