Increase rule limit in Real time rules

• 9 December 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Hi Team, 

Can we increase limit of the rules in the real time rules feature for particular event? Currently it is set to 10. 

Best,

Hardik

4 replies

Badge

I’ve hit this limit as well and it’’s a bit frustrating

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@rakesh for ideas

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi All,

I understand how this can be limiting. 

But I want to convey that we can also have ~10 fields in single rule. There is no limit of only 1 field in 1 rule. @Christina P  Were you aware of this? And is it still limiting?

Badge

Hi All,

I understand how this can be limiting. 

But I want to convey that we can also have ~10 fields in single rule. There is no limit of only 1 field in 1 rule. @Christina P  Were you aware of this? And is it still limiting?

Hey Rakesh,

The TLDR is - I think I’ve resolved my limit issue, thank you for checking in on this.

I’ve had some assistance with our TAM on the rules I had created, and indeed have been able to merge some of them by including more triggers with ‘OR’ logic, and then the criteria for actions being more specific. This looks to be working well at this stage, so I’m no longer maxed out which is great.

I guess I love the real time rules so much as they are so easy to use/configure, so I’d always love more!

I’ve used them currently to snapshot product adoption for CSMs per product for KPI tracking, and snapshot churn mrr data with other data points at the date of churn to use for future correlation analysis (for example health score at churn, previous NPS, CSM, and want to include more in future like count of support tickets, engagement metrics etc)

Would love to see the use cases for real time rules expanded (like creating CTAs for a CSM when certain high risk or important triggers occur, or being able to update high volume objects like company and persons. A use case would be, a CSM could update an editable company field for a churn risk, and immediately their stage would change, and a CTA with playbook raised. I know this can happen with bionic, but 2 hours is too slow when CSMs are actively working on a customer, and have to manually do admin.

Anything to increase CSM workflows efficiencies basically!