Tighten the correlation between Email Logs and AO Emails (and other AO tables)

Related products: None

In an effort to try to mitigate this lack of functionality I tried to create a Bionic Rule that will pull all the values together I need in order to create a SF Activity on the account record.

I have run into a challenge because there doesn't appear to be a solid way to map entries in Email Logs to entries in AO Emails (where the email body is stored).  I thought that Email Logs::ID would map to AO Emails::Email ID but that does not appear to be the case.

I tried merging between the two tables on

Email Logs::Account ID -> AO Emails::GS Participant ID::SFDC Account ID

Email Logs::Email Address -> AO Emails::GS Participant ID::Recipient Email Address

Email Logs::Template ID -> AO Emails::Email Template ID

And that seemed to get close - but did not fully produce desired results. 

I tried to find an ID field that correlates the entries in Email Logs to entries in AO Emails and cannot seem to produce one.  There needs to be a easy-to-use mapping between unique email sends between both of those (and all AO) tables.

AND/OR include the Email text body in Email Logs

(Incidentally, the Text Body column in AO Emails appears to be completely empty - only the Html Body contains any data)

Also the Gainsight Object Glossary says the AO Emails::Email ID = Email Address of the participants, which is incorrect.  I sent an email to docs@gainsight.com about that.

PS - I'm adding this to "Data Spaces" category because there doesn't seem to be one for Data Platform/MDA anymore...

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for letting us know, we will make a change.