Aggregating in the Drill Down View in Reporting

Related products: CS Reports & Dashboards

Hey Team!

It's come to the attention of Support that some of our Customers are looking for added functionality to the report builder. To be exact, our customers would like the ability to adjust the values and [i]aggregation on the "drill down" report shown when clicking on the data points shown in visualized reports. 

Currently, if you were to apply aggregation to a field in the "Show Me" section, this aggregation is not visible in the drill down view. Instead, you see a tabular report that shows granular data pre-aggregation. 

Perhaps the ability to have the drill down report show the same aggregated data as in the the current report pre-visualization would be helpful! even having this as an option would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks for the assistance! Take care,

Logan Thome
Could you give an example here?  What would you like to be able to see in the drill down besides the raw data? 
Could you give an example here?  What would you like to be able to see in the drill down besides the raw data? 
Hi Karl - I have a columnar chart that aggregates transcript data on a Count by Distinct LO ID. When I click on the details, I'd like to see just the information of those unique LOs, Title, date, etc. Instead, when I click into the detail I get all of the transcript data at an individual instance level. It gives me hundreds of records when I just need tens.

Does that make sense?

Elizabeth

Ok, I think I get it.  The Distinct piece is key.  How would we show other columns since he Distinct is only on the ID?
For our use case, the other fields we would want to include are at  the LO level so they would be the same for each Contact ID.
OK. 
This would be helpful for us as well!  I'd like to be able to show "Top 10" upsells per CSM in one report, and be able to just show the top 10 deal size for expansion and the top 10 ARR customers lost on one report.

Similar to the example above, our CSMs have a lot of small upsells per year, and it would be great to be able to surface the top 10 deals per CSM on a single report.

Thanks for all you do! 

Reviving this post, we would also benefit greatly from this functionality. We currently have filtered widget and the drilldown view does not reflect the DISTINCT COUNT. I will unfortunately have to tell my end user that they need to download the data and remove duplicates to make the data usable, so any advancement here would be appreciated. Thank you!