Question

Ability to report on people maps?

• 20 February 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

I see some objects in our Gainsight that suggest this is possible, but they are all empty:

With the exception of Namedmap Details, it seems to have entries, but it only updates after a while, and I don’t think they are complete, based on the people maps I have built. Has anyone else out there figured out how to report on the existence of a People Map on an account? I’d like to be able to add the existence of such a map to my scorecard because of how much it suggests intimacy with the client.

4 replies

Userlevel 1

@Alicia Azar FYI ^

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Looks like the Namedmap objects have data only if a new map (in addition to the default ‘Organization Map’) has been created. And the Influencers object has data only if any influence relationship has been added. @Shilpa Gumnur Is there a way to report on the default map being populated for a given company, or is that possible only for custom/additional maps?

Userlevel 1

@manu

Oh! That’s a good to know, so right now we can report on maps that aren’t the org maps. That follows with the behavior I’m seeing. We’d love to see the default map populated in that reporting too.

Badge +2

+1 Not seeing a way to report on Organization Map, we want to work this into dashboards for our Enterprise reps to keep this updated for 100% of their book and would love to see existance/modified date of the organization map.