Bring Back the Chiclet View!!

Related products: None

In looking over my newly created Scorecard 2.0 section, I am noticing some non-parity between the features. I already have another logged request to be able to have Scorecard 2.0 section either be sticky or open up closed by default, but I'd also like to request the option to have the Chiclet view back that we had with the original Scorecard 1.0 page. I think this is easier to digest than the current format and good to see all metrics in a concise view. 

I was just looking for this today because we'd like to be able to see the trends in Customer Sentiment.  +1 to bringing it back!
Thanks for posting this.

Is the basic ask about being able to see more measure scores without having to scroll? (I understand that with the current view it become more difficult as the number of measures increases)

@steve: Can you provide some more info on "section being sticky or open up closed by default". By open/close by default do you want to only see the group measure scores (and expand to the underlying measures only if needed)? 

Also how many measure / groups are present in your scorecard?

@Heather: Is "Customer Sentiment" a measure? Even in the current view, you should be able to see the trend (agree that if there are more measures, it becomes difficult to find the measure). Or do you want to see the trend of customer sentiment in tandem with some other measure score easily?

Regards
Yes, it's our measure for the CSM to manually enter.  I'm not seeing a way to view the trending.  Here's our view:

Hi Heather,

Are you using Scorecard 2.0? For scorecard 1.0, the trending view should still be available

For Scorecard 2.0, the UI should look something like this (where you can see the trend of scores)