Rules Engine: Create a filter for statuses Success, Failed, Partial Success

Related products: CS Rules & Permissions

When I pull up the Rules Engine, I have the ability to filter for rules that are Active or Inactive, but it would be very helpful to also filter by the Status of the last run (Success, Failed, Partial Success).

As the list of rules grows and grows, filters like this will become more important as I have to scroll through all the rules until I find failed or partially succeeded rules.
Hey Jeff, I like the idea but was curious why you let failed rules hang out for long enough to have a report on them. We currently have failed rules email us, then try to fix it on the spot or build a JIRA ticket to fix it at a later date.
Hey Matt - we are having issues now with rules failing due to SFDC imposed timeouts (we have a LOT of data being parsed) which is taking time to work through and plot changes to where/how we store and process the data.  We also have a number of rules that are similarly named.  I agree that rules should try to be fixed quickly but not always possible.  
oof sorry to hear that man. I wish you luck, and thanks for sharing.
Also when I have multiple rules that have failed (which has been happening a lot lately), having the filter would be a help so I can just see and work with the rules that failed without having to sort through them individually.
Jeff,

Would it be better if you had this filtering capability in the timeline screen instead of the listing screen?

Is there any product improvement you would suggest to reduce the # of rule failures that you are seeing?
I would prefer the listing screen.  If I am searching for a failed rule, I am probably not specifically looking at the timeline.  

I'm really just thinking of something as simple as having the  Failed and Partial Success icons up next to the filter bar, and you can click on the appropriate icon to immediately filter for those rules.

Oh, and support has been helpful with our rule failures. a lot of it has been timing issues + the amount of data we are parsing.