Open the Timeline entry in a new tab from Global Timeline

Related products: None

I guess I assumed that if I'm looking at the Global Timeline, and I find the entry I'm looking for, I could click on it and it would open up that entry so I could access the all of the details, attachments, etc.   It doesn't.

I'm not really sure, then, what the purpose of the Global Timeline is except to just see a high level overview of timeline activity?
Yeah, you can see the notes, but a link to the [i]full details (and the ability to edit the entry, or hop quickly to the C360) seems like it would be useful.
Yeah - I would love to expand and have the full details accessible/editable within the frame - but would settle opening up the entry a new tab.  I don't want it to just take me to the C360 Timeline though... i want the actual entry I selected to be opened up in the C360 Timeline.  
I originally read https://community.gainsight.com/gainsight/topics/jump-to-c360 as just opening up the C360 when you click on the Account Name, so I thought this idea was separate - opening up the actual [i]Activity on C360 when you click on the Activity.  If that's what you meant, then this can probably be merged with yours, Seth. 🙂
Oh no I totally agree. I see separate use cases for "Take me directly to this actual Timeline activity" (like when you click a CTA Name from a Report -- that individual CTA opens up), and "Okay, after reading this Timeline activity in the Chrome Plugin, now I need to check this customer's usage -- take me to their C360"
Ok cool.  #teamwork 🙂
@Champions, I am really happy to hear multiple feedbacks from you,with in less time you have adopted this feature.

Thanks for the valuable feedback. Consolidating all your feedback and redirecting to our team.