Have a 'Quarterly' schedule option in Journey Orchestrator

Related products: None

The current scheduling options in JO do not have an option to send out an email/survey quarterly. This is one of the most common use cases as many of my customers have NPS/CSAT surveys going out every quarter. 
Hi Meenal, in this scenario would the email be sent to all customers quarterly or would you have a rolling process where monthly you will send the survey to some customers, but any customer would only receive the message quarterly?
I think the latter is a more common use case with my customers, Dan. A rolling process where monthly you will send the survey to some customers, but any customer would only receive the message quarterly.
In that scenario you can use the Advanced Criteria - "Prevent a Participant with the same email address from being added to the Outreach within a set number of days. The number of days can be customized by the user."

So people are added to the program on a monthly basis, and only people who have not received the email/survey in the past 90 days will be triggered. 

https://support.gainsight.com/Product_Documentation/CoPilot_and_Automated_Email/Admin_Configuration/...

The idea is not to do this participant by participant but the ability to have the schedule at the quarterly level. Sorry if I did not understand your earlier question properly, Dan.