Support multi-currency in NXT

Related products: None

I am working with a customer in the UK and they need to be able to see currency values in both the euro and the british pound. Right now only one currency is supported. Additionally the currency fields on the My Customers dashboard do not reflect the settings in the Company Application Settings.

I will have about 30+ customers with the same use case. Plans for this to be included in the roadmap?

+1 getting urgent for prospects in EMEA

Have a customer wanting to leave Totango because they can't do this

@karen_adornetti just wanted to confirm if this request is also to allow for there to be multi-currency across the organisation or just to be able to display multiple currencies within one account. From the discussion about the UK customer you mention, sounds like we can't support multi-currency between accounts, let alone on a single account.

My particular customer is looking to define currency at the customer level in gainsight and this should be visible throughout - so not based on the end users locale but on the customer record.

I have a prospect that deals with customers in 60+ countries. The deal will likely be >$300K ARR.

Hi Karen

We are working on Multi currency support and it will be taken up in the near term road map.