Historical Reporting on AO Analytics

Related products: None

I know I can build much of this out on my own with a custom MDA object, but since I’d think this is a common request I wanted to share the idea here.  I’d love to see a pre-built way to track AO Analytics over time….and more specifically, for a filtered, specific period of time. Currently, all of those metrics are just today’s numbers and ‘all time’ for the program you select.

Our current use case is that we’re making some adjustments to one of our survey programs in order to increase open and response rates. First, I’d like to see these numbers captured weekly so I can see trends….when did the open rate start to slip? did the changes we made make a difference? Also, I’d like to be able to filter to just those emails sent during a certain period of time to answer things like, what time of the month/quarter/year do we get the best response rates? and to more quickly see the effect our changes have made without being diluted to an ‘all time’ rate.

Has this been discussed by the product team, or is our best option to build on our own?

I’ve definitely wound up building my own because I get asked for a lot of data that’s not readily available OOB.   I haven’t specifically been asked for the use case you provided.  There are definitely a lot of AO objects that have a lot of data, so it really depends on how you want to see/filter the data.

Hello @katie_b, thank you for your post. Looping in our Product Manager to look into this and get back to you.