Timeline Dates

Related products: CS Timeline

Timeline entries are sorted by the date that you created the timeline post not the date you enter in the post.  Some of our CSMs put things in retro-actively at times, so this is causing some confusion.  Would it be possible to change the sorting to be by the date that you enter on the post and display that date? They have also requested the ability to filter by date as well as the current options.
Hi Heather,

Timeline is sorted by 'Activity Date' i.e. the date you add in the post and not by created date. 

Also, we plan to add better filter, search and sort options in timeline very soon.

Thanks,

Nitisha
Thanks, Nitisha!  Just tested, and I'm seeing that too.  I appreciate your follow up, and I'm excited about the new options coming soon!
Second this. 

Our use case is they might enter the Timeline Post in today, but the meeting with the customer actually took place last week. They'd like it to show up as LAST WEEK when the meeting actually took place.
Hi all, do we have an update on the possibility here?
Hey Nitisha, how can I change the timeline sorted by created date to sorted by activity date?