Idea. Ability to attach more than one Scorecard to a C360 Layout.

Related products: CS 360 Company & Relationships

I got a request from one of our power users.  The ability to attach a second Scorecard to a C360 Layout for our Accounts.  They have a Financial and a Relationship (of the account itself) that they would like to see displayed when viewing the Account in the C360.  Of course, when I try to add the second, it says that I can't add a second.

Is there a workaround for this?  Could we request the ability to add an additional Scorecard to a C360 Layout?
Hi,

No, There is no workaround for this. Currently there is a single column on Company object that holds the active Scorecard. 
Hi Sagan,

Currently, an account/relationship can have only one active scorecard at a time. Could you provide some more details on your use case of having multiple scorecards in parallel for an account?

Are financial & relationship the 2 scorecards you would like to have? One for capturing financial measures & one for capturing the measures pertaining to the relationship with the account? If so, you could create measure groups to categorize the measures & display them in the same scorecard. Would that work for you?

Regards,

Hi Aditya!

The scorecard in question, use to be a single scorecard.  However, due to problems with the weighting of it - it was decided to split it in two.  The Financial Health of the account pertaining to billing, and the Relationship Health of the account pertaining to the customer contact (in general).

So they asked to see if we could put in a request to open up the C360 to allow for two active scorecards, rather than a single.
Hi Sagan,

I would love to connect with you to see if scorecard groups can solve your use case as it's exactly the type of business case that prompted us to build scorecard groups. You can reach me at dahrens@gainsight.com.