My Customer Dashboard View - Ability to hide reports

Related products: CS Reports & Dashboards

Hide a container or report or widget if it shows me No Data in the My Customer Dashboard. Since there are a lot of individual product reports in the My Customers Dashboard for CSMs at Cisco, not all CSMs have accounts for each product so they see No Data Available for certain reports. They should have the ability to hide those reports or widgets since it doesn't pertain to them. It would be nice to have that functionality to be able to customize your My Customers Dashboard in that way.
I would be interested in this type of filter as well. Currently, we have to have multiple C360 views based on a "Current Products" field within the account. 
This is required in our use cases also..mostly to do with C360 views. We have many sections based on the different products we support. Since not all customers use all the products, there are many views that show no data for multiple customers.
Hi Rohit, I realize this is an older post, but I wanted to make sure you were aware of the C360 Layout functionality that allows you to create custom C360 views based on admin specified criteria. So to your specific use case, you could create different C360 views that would be driven on the products that were purchased and in use by that given customer. 

Hope this helps!