CTA snooze count

Related products: None

Hey all,

Is there anything on the road map for tracking how many times a CTA has been snoozed?  I know that since the Summer release we're now easily able to see when a CTA was snoozed, but at this time I'm not aware if we have a way to see how m any times a user has actually snoozed the CTA.

Is this something we might see in the future?
Hi Tom,

This is not planned yet but we can add it to the roadmap. I am assuming this will be helpful in reporting e.g. number of times a CTA with certain playbook is snoozed or number of times CTA created via certain rule is snoozed.

Can you share with us any other use-case which you can think of?

Thanks,

Nitisha
Hi Nitisha,

It ́s exactly what I talked with Tom, the use case is for reports, to know how many times a CSM tried to call or have a meeting with a customer.

I can associate this snooze count with some rules as well, for example when count more than 4 snoozed in an onboarding process, show me that this client is not in an adoption that should be.

Thanks

Olavo Zapata
Thanks for the details, Olavo. I agree that snoozed count with add value. We have added it to our roadmap.
Hi All, agree that this would be helpful! Is there a sense of timing on when this will be released? Thank you.