Allow Users to Add Custom Filters to C360 Reports

Related products: None

Reporting this issue that was brought to my attention by one of our CSM's as they wished to filter a C360 customer report by date range and did not have the ability. As an Admin, I attempted to replicate and had the same result as existing filters can have values modified but NEW filters cannot be applied.

User Story: As a CSM (Gainsight User) I need the ability to apply custom filters to reports based on custom objects and data spaces in order to research information on our customers, specifically, but not limited to, date ranges and string and numeric values

Work Around (Date Range Search): Create a new "Date Range" report by duplicating the original and adding two (2) "dummy filters" for the date field that a date range is needed and save the report and share on the C360. This will allow for those values to be "Modified" by the user while we await this feature to be considered and hopefully implemented

@keith_mattes Thanks for the workaround provided here. I am in touch with the product team on this I will get back to you on this.

Thanks for posting!

UPDATE: The Date-Range report is better designed (for this case) using the "between" operator and populating temp dates as opposed to two separate filters.

Use case: CSM wants to add an additional filter on a usage report, based on a Relationship Person property in order to get a better view on the usage within a subgroup at a customer.

Seems like dashboard reports allow to add filters, but C360/R360 reports do not.