Admin Office Hours - 9/14/2017

• 12 September 2017
  • 6 replies

This thread is for the Admin Office Hours session for Thursday September 14th, 

2017.  Submit your questions to this thread and we'll address them during our session at 11am PST / 12pm MST / 1pm CST / 2pm EST.

To register for this session, please click here.

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge
Creating our first NPS responses through email assist - looking to see if it's possible to token map items that may not be a direct relationship:

Example #1 -  email the Acct Owner based on a user's detractor response.

• we're sending TO the Acct Owner, but we'd like to map in the respondent's name and NPS score we're emailing about. This email is not to the respondent.
  • In this example there could be 1 promoter and 1 detractor, so we'd send different emails based on their responses and need to reference the correct user and score with each.
Badge
Hi Evan,

I wanted to discuss with the team a CTA that I have created that fires 35 days after a client's Go Live date.   The CTA is firing for select accounts and I'm not sure how to determine why some accounts are being skipped. 

Thanks!
Userlevel 4
Badge
Assistance with creating a rule for reading MAX status on invoice payments. The goal is to find the MAX transaction date, and pull in that status. 

This seems simple on the surface but in order to utilize that status field you have to pull it in the show or criteria. Instead of running a max transaction date, then identify that status. Is this possible through bionic rules or another mode?
Badge
Would like to review the update to global dashboard filters.  I'm finding that even if the mapped field data type is the same, the filters are displaying incorrect results.
Hi Evan, How do I create a report to show the distribution of red/yellow/green scores across each CSMs book of business.

Example: I want to create a stacked column chart based on the Onboarding Scorecard Fact table, exclusively for our onboarding CSMs (versus any account/csm in the tact table).

Issue: I want to split out the red (25), yellow (65), and green (95) scores from the Overall Score column (similar to the stacked bar charts auto-populated on NPS surveys).
Badge +3
Hi Evan; thanks for hosting office hours today!

Had a couple of questions:

1. Is there a way for me to show the average of all Relationship scores for a customer on the C360 view for certain customers and not others? 

2. In the Rules Engine under Setup Action– for the setting "Create CTA once in ___" is it possible to add or change the identifiers that restricts the creation of a duplicate CTA? e.g. Opportunity ID or Case ID for CTAs that I only want to be created once for an opportunity or case, but not necessarily once for an account, given that accounts will likely have multiple opportunities or cases, etc.

Cheers and thanks!