Create an Internal (or even external) category for Known Issues?

Related products: None

There are always known issues floating around that are in the queue for fixes, but we don't have an easy place internally to search for them - there are times where I think that I remember something being a known issue, but have to open a ticket to find out. 

If we have a place to post these issues as they come up, at least internally, that could mean less tickets opened and less resources used to turn around an answer of "known issue, will be corrected in a future update".   Thoughts?
Scott, we actually have a category that can be used for external issues (see link) that was recently created. I think that this existing category could be used for listing known issues, the only downside is that it is external. I would be able to create an internal category as well, I believe I already have an image for it so it shouldn't take too long to make.
I'm going to lean toward an Internal category - if something we're posting there is pervasive in a way that we'd want all the customers to have front and center, the Incidents category would be the place to push that to the users, but there's plenty of obscure known issues that we trip over and would like to have listed that we don't need to raise external alarms about for everybody.

Followers of this forum? Votes either way? I'll give it a day and see if there are objections to creating the category?
Evan -

Maybe there would be some way to push this from Zendesk or JIRA to community post?
I don't know about JIRA but I know that we don't have a way for Zendesk. Support isn't notified when they get a ticket from Community, it just looks like a normal ticket. I've been trying to close out some of the backlog of unanswered posts and was doing research on this.