Make it possible to disable Success Plans objectives without having to delete them (by deleting any plans that use them)

Related products: None

Activity types for Timeline have an “Active” checkbox but Success Plan types and objectives don’t have that checkbox, so if I want to disable something in the dropdown, I have to delete it. However, if any plans are using that selection, they are now dependencies and need to be deleted. I want to be able to just deactivate a type or objective category without needing to delete previously created success plans. 

Hi @ana_g 

Thanks for sharing this. We have added the ability to make Success Plan Types as well as Objective Categories inactive in NXT

Hello Everyone! 

Happy to announce that your request has been considered and included as part of the v6.14 release.  Previously, it was only possible to deprecate or make existing Cockpit picklists such as CTA Types/Reasons/Status/Priority/Snooze and Success Plan Templates/Types/Objective Categories inactive. Gainsight now supports deprecating and making Playbooks inactive.

Along with making Playbooks inactive, Gainsight also made some minor behavior changes to the following Cockpit and Success Plans assets while making them inactive:

• CTA Picklists
  • Success Plan Templates
  • Success Plan Types
  • Success Plan Objective Categories

This feature is implemented in only the NXT version.

Thanks for posting!

@aditya_marla @rakesh_lingala thanks for the update!