Erase the score card on C360 or R360

Related products: CS 360 Company & Relationships

It would be nice to have the ability to erase the existing scores from scorecard.

Reason: Wrong scores posted or model changed or incorrect customer mapping.
Not sure if this is what you're after here, but reseting scorecard measure values to NA is possible for rule-updated measures via rules engine. Just have the Set Score 2.0 action set to "Scoring scheme" for the selected measure(s) and leave as NA instead of setting to a score. 

@Pele, you are right. We can make the score to NA using rules. Thanks for posting !

Hi Jahnavi, are you looking for the same? Let us know if you have other use-case ?
For example: if my score today is calculated at a parent level and tomorrow the SFDC hierarchy changes and score would start getting updated on new parent but the victim account still shows the old score. I would need a way to erase that score
Hi Jahnavi,

Let me know if my understanding is correct....there is a scorecard with some historical data and now the logic for populating the scores has changed. All new scores for that scorecard will be populated correctly, but the historical data for the scorecard does not align with this new mode. Hence you want to clean up the data. Right? (Using the Load to Scorecard History action you can populate the new measure values for a scorecard....but you cannot clean the historical data i.e set it to NA. Does that help?)