Filter for Rules NOT Scheduled

Related products: None

Currently the Rule List filters only allow to look for Rules Execution Type “IN” “Event or Scheduled” but not those NOT currently scheduled. That makes it really difficult to clean up unnecessary rules and to find those post X-org migration that still need to be scheduled. 

How would that work for rules in a scheduled rule chain, but otherwise not run by themselves? Those show up under “Next Scheduled” as ‘Not Scheduled’ which I find frustrating. So I think that would be something to address as well when considering this, or there will be lots of false negatives I would think.

Also would be helpful for NXT upgrades where you need to do some clean up as well.

Running into this right now - my company has 41 active rules with “Success Plan” in the name, and I have been asked to ensure our current setup is sending updates to existing SPs properly. It’d be tremendously helpful to sift through the active rules to see which ones are actively running on schedule vs. which were one-off or v1 builds that never deployed.