Scorecard Measure Labels/Help Text Should be Visible

Related products: None

The scorecard measure labels and help text don't show up when setting a measures score on the slider. After setting the score the label shows up however, I can't seem to see anywhere that provides the help text I've entered in the administrative settings.

This doesn't seem to make a whole lot of sense - the entire purpose of these items is to provide context when choosing a color. Without that everyone's opinion of what a color is defined as could wildly vary, and being able to see them afterwards doesn't really help since it's already been set, and you'd have to set every single color in order to properly assess the options you have for selection.

Can we please show labels always on the slider and have the help text appear when hovering over a color selection?

fyi this is for scorecards 2.0

and of course, I realize we can train users outside of gainsight about what the color selection should entail and how to make the choice, but having to navigate to documentation outside of the tool for referencing something makes a task that should take 20 seconds into something that takes 5-10 minutes. Thats a pretty poor end user experience and definitely will not drive adoption of the product. If anything people will most likely just make a random uninformed selection which will result in poor data quality.

I like it! The more help text the better in my opinion!

@ryanm We are working on this. We will dynamically change the help text as you drag the slider. Hope that suffices.

Regards,

Shantan