Product enhancement: JO and Success Snapshot integration

Related products: None

We are looking for a way to give our Partners access to our quarterly success review powerpoint decks. The partner can then use the deck to conduct QSRs and feedback via the Gainsight account widget in timeline. The widget sits in our ‘Partner Portal’.  My idea is to use JO to send out decks by leveraging Success Snapshots. Can I ask as a product enhancement there is an integration between the  2 in order to do this?

Hi @anna_james, integrating Success Snapshots with JO is definitely in our long term roadmap plan. We do not have a specific ETA for this yet. I will keep you posted on this.

@rahul_prayakarao is there any update on this one?

@anna_james integrating with JO might not happen for at least another couple of quarters.

@rahul_prayakarao is there any update on this one?

@anna_james I see there are no votes for this request, we change the priority of the road-map based on the other customer interest. 

@All, Please up-vote here if you are interested in this enhancement request. 

any update on this?

@rahul_prayakarao @samarth could we have timelines related to this feature. This feature is critical for the digital customer success journey especially for the long tail customers where the CSMs are not engaged actively. Success snapshots integration with JO will open up a wide range of opportunities of engage with the customers for business reviews, health checks, etc.

Open for a discussion on related use-cases. Thank you.

Hi folks,

Resurfacing this idea as it’s come back up in a recent request I received.  I don’t believe (but could be mistaken) it’s possible to attach a success snapshot template to an email and send via JO.

Hi @Stuart 
We are looking to solve this in short term roadmap.