Email Templates 2.0 - Changing the color of a button could be improved

Related products: None

Hopefully this helps some people! I have seen this come through support a few times and I figured I would post this as an idea to see what the feedback was.

With the introduction of email templates 2.0(which is great!) I found that changing the color of a survey button or regular button can be kind of hard to get the hang of. Going from 1.0 where you just clicked the button to change it I was really thrown off learning how to do it with 2.0 templates.

Here is how to change the button color now.

I feel like this could be a little more user friendly.
Also, changes to the size of text or bold/underline for buttons are not saving...
I also agree!  It is not as intuitive as it could be. 
Thank you for this post! I figured there HAD to be a way to change the color of the button and our team refused to use buttons because of this. We've been creating buttons through other apps to align with our branding and then they aren't trackable. This should at the very least be outlined in the documentation for email templates!

Bumping this up, can we just have a separate UI elemant specific for the button color.

Within the new email template editor today, I think this should be possible. As of today, you hit edit on the button and then do similar steps to change the background text color.