Global Success Plan tab to reduce clicks + admin config

Related products: None

One of my customers shared an idea that I really like, and thought others might as well.

When using Success Plans, most CSMs are managing many at one time. In order to review your active Success Plans, you either have to go to each C360 separately to manage, or your admin has to build a dashboard for you to see what all falls under your accounts. Same idea when you need to create a new Success Plan: you have a quite a few clicks to get this done.

It would be awesome to have an out-of-the-box tab similar to Global Timeline, that shows ALL Success Plans within an org, allows you to filter by key attributes (owner, status, type, etc.), and *most importantly* allows  you to create new Success Plans directly from here.

This would reduce the # of clicks it takes to create a Success Plan on an account, and reduce work for our admins that are typically creating custom dashboards for teams to manage their Success Plans.

Hi @carolyn_dibuono - you can manage all of your open success plan objectives in a single screen by using Cockpit filters (set as shown below) and then saving that custom view so that you can quickly toggle to that setting at any time. 

If you set CTA Type Reporting Category = Objective, that will capture Success Plan tasks. 

Hi @dan_ahrens -

This is true. I think it’s more than just wanting to manage objectives - they want to manage the actual Plan Info details, status, etc. 

Internal Example: once a quarter I need to update my ROI Success Plans. In this scenario, I could go to one tab to see all of my open ROI Success Plans, update the plan info details, update statuses, and create a new plan if necessary. 

Thinking of it as a consolidation of navigation steps + clicks.

Hi @carolyn_dibuono 

Thanks a lot for sharing this idea. On this page, you want to have a view of all your success plans open (any other details about the SP you want to view?) and work on them from the same page. In the use-case you mentioned are Success Plans mostly created manually?

Hi @aditya_marla !

Yes - it would be great to see all open success plans, be able to update Plan Info sections, and create new SPs from a single screen. In this use case, all Success Plans are created and filled out manually (ROI Success Plan for a high touch customer).

Got it. Is it mainly for updating the plan info details ? (and not update objectives?)

@carolyn_dibuono please have a view at the comments done by @aditya_marla 

@aditya_marla yes correct - because to Dan’s point, managing objectives can be done from the Cockpit. That being said, I don’t thing it would be harmful to include a way to manage objectives from a view like this, that way all Success Plan maintenance and analysis could be done from a single view.