Add the ability to select the folder for a report while you a building/saving the report

Related products: None

Currently, you have to go back to the report repository after creating a report to select which folder is should go in. It would be great if you could select which folder the report should go in as you are creating/saving the report to remove the additional step
Yes, today you need an additional step to add a report to a folder. By default folder gets created in "Uncategorized" folder. We do have plans to change this and give the user an option save a report into a folder while saving the report. However this item is not prioritized for Summer '17. Will keep this thread updated with ETA as and when its available.
Just echoing this... it's not even that it's just an additional step. It's a step I never remember to go and take. When I finish building a report i'm off to add it to the dashboard or the 360 page or go back to tweak the data load rule. Having this as part of the save process would be great.

Also -- when you "Save As" from an existing, filed report, the default should be for the same folder.
+1 It promotes making a mess of things, because users aren't prompted to organize their reports, and as Jeffrey said, users will quickly move on without thinking twice about this. 
Just adding to this, if I am in a reports folder and add a new report, it would be nice if the new report saves to that folder. 

Adding to this as I thought about it today, and thought to bring it back up.

Hi

similar post asking for the same feature.

Early next year we have this feature enabled.

Thanks.

i end up with so many reports uncategorized bc you can’t do this at save

Hi All,

We have taken care of this in the horizon reporting which is planned for rollout in a month or so

@rakesh amazing thank you!! this will help keep our reporting organization clean

Hello Everyone,

Happy to announce that your request has been considered and implemented in the Horizon Analytics in both SFDC & NXT versions. Admins can now select the required folder to save the report while creating a new or clone report.

Thanks for posting!