Reports: Add "does not contain" option in the filters at the top of each column

Related products: CS Reports & Dashboards

Currently the column filter at the top of a report allows you to filter for "~ contains" "^ starts with" and "| ends with"

Would like to expand the column filter options to include "does not contain" so that we can exclude records based on column data.

Hi Jeff,

I'm tagging another product manager who will respond to your request.

Thanks! 
Hi Jeff, 

What are the fields where you would normally use this option? Would you use it on Picklist fields like stage and industry or on text field like Account number and customer name. I am not able to imagine how this option could be useful on Customer Name or other text fields like Account Number. 

Quick filters in Customers tab is a easy way to find a customer and usually a does not contain filter would return lots of results, and hence I want to understand how you will consume the list after applying a does not contain filter. 

Thanks!
customer segment, super-region, territory, csm name,  there could be a number of options.
We have lookup fields on the account that we would like to use this with.  For example, Market and Category.  
This would also help with product opt ins.  The field is blank when the customer is not opted in and CSMs could choose does not contain yes, then prospect for opting in.