Feature Suggestion for Scorecard - Easier to edit and timestamped?

Related products: None

I'm having a tough time when trying to add comments to the Scorecard -- the pen "edit" idon comes up when you hover over it, but you can't click that to enable editing, you have to click in the box. And the box kind od goes blue when you're editing, but at least on my screen I can't really see it so I've had many times when I thought I was typing a whole update and I wasn't actually typing in the box.

Also, it would be great it there could be a timestamp on the comment sections (of the overall health score as well as the scorecar cards), like there is with the health rating, so you can get a sense of the last time that comment was updated. I've trained my team to enter the date before each update but I'm sure there are times when they forget to do that.

Thanks!
Hi Jessica,

If you click on the scorecard comment section , it automatically changes to editable state. You dont need to click on the edit icon to enable editability of the comments. Please let me know if this is not working for you. 

I understand with what you are saying with regards to timestamp for the comments. We will see if we can include this in the roadmap. 

Hope this helps!

Thanks

Abhishek S