Idea (Community). The ability to search your Conversations under your Profile.

Related products: None

The community as a whole posts some amazing items!  And as we like and follow those amazing items - and they get tracked under our Conversations.  It would be awesome if we had the ability to search our own Conversations if we're trying to find one in particular to link back to another post.

[i]I've tried using the "Find or start conversation" but depending on how the order is, I'm going to get a lot of additional ones I may have already gone through and they didn't exactly hit the mark that I needed.  But I do have one already that I'm following that does it the mark.  So being able to search through our own - would be cool.  :)

[Also, I'm sorry if posted in this is odd Categories.  I wasn't sure.]
Hi Sagan, I do understand your concern and will definitely think of it. 

Workaround - There is a way to watch out your posts. Login with your credentials and click on your profile photo. You will be redirected to all Conversations page. This page displays all the posts done by you. 
Hey Sai!  I'm up to a few pages now - so clicking through each page sometimes is annoying.  So..search option! 🙂
To view all your conversations under your profile just log in with your all credentials on the site and your profile will be open. Then you'll easily be able to find all your conversations under your profile. if you find any difficulties with logging in your profile, then Hotmail Support may help you a lot in this regarding.
Hi Rosie,

I can see all my conversations - this post is referring to an actual search feature.  Much like we have to have to search all posts.  I have several pages of posts and often I want to reference one - but have to click through pages to find it.  So being able to search just those posts that you've followed, me-too'd, or created - is the goal 🙂
@Sagan, we got you.
Hi Sagan,

We use a 3rd party platform for our Community, so we can't directly make enhancements such as adding search functionality. But, we can share this input with our vendor! And I know you're not alone in wanting this. 🙂