Rolling 12 Month Report

Related products: None

Is there a reporting date function similar to Current and Next 3 CQ that will show me the LAST 4 quarters of data, monthly?  Something like "Current and Last 3 CQ"?  I need to create a rolling twelve month report, showing data monthly.  Last N Days (365, summarized by Month) is not working for me if I am not running my report as of a specific day.  Thanks!

A great enhancement would be a "Current and Previous 3 CQ" date filter for reports as that does not seem to be an option today.  
Thanks for your feedback. You are right Last N Days will only work in this scenario at end of the month. I don't believe we have a way to do this today, but can see the value. Will add this to reporting teams backlog. thanks. 
Rather than adding another fixed filter, I would love to see something like "Current and Previous "N" CQ" and/or "Current and Previous "N" Months". Sure would allow for a lot more flexibility.
Any update on when this functionality might be available?
Hi Jennifer, the Current and Last 3 CQ is planned for Spring Release that will be released in May. While I'm optimistic we're still early in planning cycle. 
Hi Gaurav - I don't see this filter in my Gainsight instance.  Was this ever implemented?
I am looking for this exact feature.  Did anything get released or did anyone figure out a way to do this? 
Any news on this improvement?

We'd like to see Last N quarters, or Last N months. Then we can use date >= Last N quarters (to pick up the current quarter), same for months.

Alternatively, Current and last N quarter or Current and last N months.

Any hope?

thanks!

Lyne

Converted to an idea for better tracking

This is now possible with Data Designer (https://support.gainsight.com/SFDC_Edition/View_More_Categories/Data_Designer_(BETA)/About/Data_Designer_(BETA)_Overview) which has “last N quarters” and “last N months” filtering capabilities. 

:)