Edit Ability For Timeline Activities Related To A CTA

Related products: CS Timeline

After doing a few timeline updates last night, I found a typo and wanted to correct. I noticed something that took me awhile to debug, but I think I have figured out. It lead me to this enhancement request:

• Timeline Activity #1 wasn't related to a risk CTA that I was working on and I could edit that Activity from the C360 page.

• Timeline Activity #2 was created via a Risk CTA. Even though it shows (as it should) on the C360 page, it doesn't appear that you can edit the timeline activity from the C360 page. 

• I had to then navigate to the CTA and there is where I can edit this activity and correct my typo. 
Ask: Can we get the ability to edit CTA related Activities from the timeline? This scenario can be a bit confusing for users and leaving them wondering why they can only edit "some" activities. 
Hi Steve,

Absolutely! This will be available in next 1-2 months.

Thanks,

Nitisha
Also to add, you cannot delete an activity from the timeline if it was made via the CTA!
This!
Hi,

Editing/ deleting all activities and drafts from 360 will be available in April release (i.e. in few days)

Thanks,

Nitisha