Scorecard 2.0 Mass Edit Report only pulls in first 100 lines

Related products: CS Reports & Dashboards

We are currently working to build reports on Scorecard 2.0 for the long tail of our customers (25,000+). The hope was to do this using the "mass edit" report type which would allow for our 1:Many CSM's to filter various columns in the reports to identify trends. However, it appears that only the first 100 rows are being pulled into the report and being applied when filtering. 

Is this a bug? Or is this a limitation that will be addressed in the near future? 
@Dan, great recommendation, but sadly it doesn't look like we can filter by measure. For example some of our measures are mostly NA values (NPS for example, if they haven't returned a survey we display an NA instead of green). I'd like to be able to filter where that specific scorecard =/= NA so I can only pull in the relevant data. 
Filtering is a semi-workaround to this limitation, but our users find it inconvenient and cumbersome compared to using the top level column search fields.  Thus, most of them don't bother using the Health scoring view, and if they do they end up exporting the data to excel to manipulate it there.

Our ask is that the column search fields return results across ALL customers, even if the display output needs to be tabulated into pages of 100.  There is simply too much confusion around how to use this critical Gainsight view.  Any roadmap updates on this front would be much appreciated.
We are having the same issues with the inability to sort and filter all records in the UI View Scorecard dashboards. We recently gave a demo of our Summary View scorecard dashboard to our E-team. Our CEO referred to the process of filtering and sorting as "clunky" and "nonsensical". Definitely not the feedback I was hoping for. We are still using Scorecards 1.0 since 2.0 seems to be raising issues for some that have made the conversion. Hope to see an update soon. 

Also, is there a reason the UI view reports can't just be continuous scroll versus multiple pages you have to click through? Seems like the simplest solution to the problem is the ability to continuously scroll down through the data like in other types of reports. 
Hi All,

Apologies for the delayed reply. There are some limitations in the searching & sorting functionality (of the mass edit report) because of the way in which scorecard data is stored.

We are actively working on fixing this issue in the Mass Edit Report and are trying to make this functionality available within the next couple of releases.
Hi All,

Apologies of the delayed response. Due to the way in which scorecard data is stored in the Fact object, we were not able to support some of the sorting & filtering functionalities in the Mass Edit report.

We are actively working on providing these capabilities [i](i.e ability to filter on measures data in the mass edit report & make sorting work on the entire data set vs only the 100 records visible) and are trying to make these available within the next couple of releases