CS360 Layouts: Criteria limitation too restrictive

Related products: None

Make the Attributes for the Assign Criteria for Layouts variable.  In the example below, I want to assign a layout for an entire account without restricting by a user attribute, but then I want to open it up for another account strictly limited to my user account only for testing.   This forces me to set a user attribute for all lines.

Is it possible for you to group SSO Username to specific profile/role/custom mapping. And then you can select those groups to assign criteria.
No it is not. Also we discovered today that we may have need for using different Account Attributes depending on the layout use case.  As far as I can tell this limits me to only being able to use one attribute for any and all layouts.  This needs better flexibilty.
Hi Jeff,

Thanks for this. Can you elaborate a little bit more on your use case?

a. The reason we had one attribute(account/customerinfo) and one user attribute for the MVP is because based on the majority of the use cases we heard for multiple layouts, this was sufficient but agree that in some cases it might not be sufficient.

b. If we have the ability to configure multiple account attributes for defining layout criteria, do you anticipate the need where multiple layouts might be applicable for the account and the end user be able to view all the applicable layouts from C360?

For example , you define a layout called L1 and have Attr1 = X as criteria for it.

and a layout L2 and have Attr2 = X2 .

Now if there is an account which meets both criteria Attr1=X1 and Attr2=X2 , what is your expectation in C360 ? To show one layout based on priority or to show both layouts to the end user?

Thanks

Abhishek S
That's a good question. I would think  have the layout shown in priority order - which means it would be very helpful to be able to reorder the layout assignments as well.