NPS dial feauture

Related products: None

Is it possible to add a new chart type in the form of the NPS dial widget?

Hi Rish,

NPS dial widget is out of box widget that is provided by Gainsight and it cannot be modified. I would also like to know what other chart type would you want instead of dial ?
Hi Rish, is the use case here that you'd like to see this in dashboard as a generic visualization that can be applied to any single value data or something else? Generally I do believe adding new visualization (especially those already in c360) make sense. thx
Thanks Praneet and Gaurav. Correct, the use case here would be for a dashboard visualization.
Hi, any updates on this request?
Dan, I'd suggest using the summary widget instead. Would that help? We have made updates to NPS functionality as described here - https://community.gainsight.com/gainsight/topics/true-nps-calculation-and-nps-widget, which is coming out in Feb. This had high demand from community

In terms of adding this dial UI for the summary widget it is not something planned. We'll track the number of upvotes etc. 
Hi Gaurav, I was thinking about that too - the summary widget. 

Right now it's just represented as a plain text number. Are there any plans to add the option to present this graphically?

Ideally the ability to show number that the widget is reporting on and the 'scale' of the visualization would be a configurable "goal" number?

That would be pretty sweet!!
Ha. Literally as we speak, I'm working on the details of a pretty broad 'goals' project and this would be part of that. Stay tuned, would love your feedback not just on this piece but overall. 
Just adding some weight to this topic.  Graphic visualization of the NPS score is something that all of our Executives request.  The graphic makes it much easier to understand whether the score is good/bad, or just in the middle.