Ability to survey randomly

Related products: None

It would be awesome to tell a powerlist to select 75% of the users and contacts randomly and survey them. This helps to prevent Gaming of the system for some surveys. Right now we have to set up a few powerlists based off an account attribute like account name starts with A-M survey the primary contact and account name starts with N-Z survey the secondary contact. Then we have to go in and change this on a quarterly basis if we want to adjust the "random" nature of the survey. 
It doesn't have to be 75% it can be any percent but the ability to choose how many to randomly survey is the idea. 
This is a very cool idea, Andrew.  Will think about it. 
Added my vote. Would be especially useful for support surveys - particularly as case volume grows and you do not need to hit every case closed to get a valid sample size!
Great idea Andrew. Instead of relying on alphabets, do you think you can create a SFDC formulae field to capture the randomness? 
Have not explored that but if

requires a SF Admin I am unable to do it and would have submit it to my SD

admin team. It would be great if we could have this flexibility in Gainsight so

I do not need my SF Admins

Got it. Yes you'd require SF admin to do it. This is currently planned functionality at least for Q4. Next year we'd want to look at A/B testing more broadly and that should have tenets of randomization so we'll look to directly address this use case as part of that initiative. 

@anirbandutta Can you shed some light on this one? I see that’s 6 years old with a mention that it was planned for Q4 six years ago? Where are we with this and who can we talk to about it?