US Admin Office Hours (Tuesday session) - 12/08/20 - 1 pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET - Pre-session Thread

• 7 December 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hello everyone!

This thread is for our upcoming Tuesday Admin Office Hours session on Tuesday, December 8, 2020 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET.

Please submit your questions below as replies to this post in advance if you can, and we'll address them during the session (or if there’s a quick answer available, we’ll post as replies to the questions).

There is no need to register for these sessions - you can join at any time. Once the session is underway, I will go in order of questions posted below first, then field questions from anybody else who has joined as well. Look forward to talking with you!

Conference Details (Zoom):

Tuesday, December 8, 2020 at 1pm PT / 2pm MT / 3pm CT / 4pm ET

Join Zoom Meeting:

https://gainsight.zoom.us/j/93972497920?pwd=SGJPOFNzNUxCNVZYcHJrWnRjM2FoUT09

Meeting ID: 939 7249 7920

Password: F7msaSQ3

For dial-in info by your location, find your local number: 

https://gainsight.zoom.us/u/acvxgAlEJZ

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

hi Scott  

I have a use case where I am uploading information into an MDA table to create a cta...but then I need to update the table with the status of the CTA...not sure how to make the 2 stay in synch

I need help troubleshooting a complicated Journey Orchestrator program. It was easier to put all of my notes in a doc as opposed to typing them all out here and including screenshots.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OrXtDRytPGCcrR8W_pjlQEnADdRSkEXn1RV7lRX4nPY/edit?usp=sharing

The problem: When I launched the campaign, all recipients made it through the entire campaign without receiving any emails. My data shows that some of the recipients are eligible for different emails in the program, but all skipped straight through and were never caught by the logic in the conditional waits.

My question: Am I using the “continue” feature correctly? This is meant to be a bypass that sends recipients to the next conditional wait in the event that they aren’t eligible to receive a particular email. For example, if I’m not eligible for the Agents email, I should skip to the next conditional wait and the program should check to see if I’m eligible for the Alerts email and send me that email if I haven’t received the Agents email this week.

Thanks in advance!

Badge +2

Can you create a rule in rules engine that runs a program in JO? We created an onboarding program in JO which has an automated email triggered upon an opportunity closure and then waits 1 min to assign a CTA/Playbook. 

I know the rules can be built to assign a CTA, but not sure about sending an email? 

Badge +1

Hi Scott - I have a question around a JO program reminder / escalation email for a survey. The way I currently have it set, they are getting the reminder email even if they’ve filled out the survey so I think I’m missing a step here. Thanks!

Badge +1

Hey Scott, I’m having issues with my company/user syncs. Manager isn’t syncing properly. 

Thanks!