Sally in Slack: Link to C360

Related products: None

It would be great if Sally, when showing info about a customer, provided an easy link to the C360, in case the CSM wants to dig in more deeply or actually take action.
Thanks for the feedback. Agree it would be useful to provide a link to C360. We will add it to our roadmap.
Has this made it to a release? This would be very helpful. I'm considering a workaround to add a field with the url in the summary section, but I imagine a native link would look nicer. 
Hello J.P.

This is not yet made it to production. It's on our short-term roadmap. However the following details would help; Are you looking for the link in the responses of specific intents like Attributes, Summary etc or in any intent that gets some info about the customer?

Thanks

Venky
Thanks for the consideration. Here's how I think about it:

Sometimes a CSM may start with only needing to see the summary. Once they see that, they realize that they want to look into more. Right now, this would require navigating to the browser, logging in to GS, and finding the customer again. A much smoother experience would be to look at the summary in slack, then click on the customer link to jump right to the C360 in the web browser. It seems like a natural workflow.

As you continue to build functionality in the slack/GS integration maybe this becomes less important. However, as of today, there are things that a CSM can only do in the web version e.g. adding attendee data to an activity

Over time, I could see slack becoming the preferred entry point into the GS application. Slack is always open and active so it feels like a natural place for CSMs to access GS. 

I hope this helps, but I'm happy to provide more context if needed!